Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day of Preschool



We have been so excited for Bronx to start preschool that I thought he was actually starting a week before. The day finally came and Bronx was a little nervous. He wasn't really talking and he was making whimpering noises in the car. Before school we stopped off at his cousin McKay's house to take some pictures. The boys are so excited to be going to school together. I think that seeing McKay calmed Bronx down a lot. The boys play so well together and have soo much fun. We made it to school and Bronx got to sit and wait for the other kids before going down to where their preschool is. I told Bronx I will pick him up a little later and he said K and off we went. His teachers name is Miss Diana and is McKay's aunt. She is wonderful. When I went to pick Bronx up the door opened and he came out with his arms open and yelling MOMMY! He had a really good time. I was nervous that he would start to cry but he didn't. He was awesome. This year is going to be soo fun. My little man is growing up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment