Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 2 at the Beach


Bentley has learned how to walk. She wants to walk everywhere all the time. There is a hallway at the beach house and Bentley walks back and forth. She think she is pretty cool.



Day 2 in Newport we spent at the beach. Bronx and Carter were in the waves. Carter's fear is becoming something of an after thought. It is like he dares the waves to come and get him. Even though Carter is pretty fast the waves did take him out a few times. After getting water logged the kids headed up to our fort and started playing in the sand. Bentley was content in her playpen as long as she had a cheeto in each hand. I thought my kids were getting too much sun but the next moring it turned to a tan. I love being Italian.
Jared, Matt and my dad made the traditional trek to Tito's for some shredded beef burittos. As far back as I can remember we have kept Titos in business with all the burritos my dad buys. Few more days til we hit Disneyland!!!

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

your pics don't work

Post a Comment