Saturday, January 9, 2010

Road to Hana






The road to Hana is something that I will never forget. The road to Hana is this road that has 617 turns with a remarkable view of the coast and the jungle like landscape. I didn't get sick when we got to Hana but then we decided to keep going around instead of going back the same way we came. We ended up seeing the beautiful country side and I ended up seeing my lunch on the side of the jeep. Fun times, fun times.
The little town of Hana was very cute. We stopped for lunch in the Hana bay where the beach was black sand. Bronx got stripped down which was a good thing because as you can see in the pictures there was not an inch of Bronx's body that wasn't covered in sand. After we were done and decided to head back we decided to stop by the 7 pools. we hiked down and Bronx and Nana Jo sat by one of the pools with thier feet in watching people dive in. They were pretty cool.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Troy and Amanda said...

I love all these pictures. How did you put them all on a card like that? You will have to show me.
It looks like you had a great time.

Post a Comment