Sunday, April 18, 2010

Egg Bust!!



The Traditional Egg Bust!!! This tradition was started as far back as I can remember. Everyone picks a hard boiled egg. You go to a competitor and hit your egg on top of their egg and try to bust their egg. You have two chances with your egg the top and the bottom. You win if your egg is the only egg uncracked. When we would play this as little kids with our Great Grandpa Milne he would always win. Us kids could never figure out how he did it. It finally came out that grandpa would slide his knuckle over the egg just as you would hit it. I think that my own father has carried on that habit... Bronx thinks that it is fun and Bentley didn't need a competitor because she threw her egg on the ground. It is a fun tradition that hopefully will be past on through my kids.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Troy and Amanda said...

Dude you are a posting fool. I love them all. It looks like you guys have so much fun on holiday's.

Smith & Company said...

Tiffany how the heck do you get such cute posting blocks . . . . I use Picasso but yours are too cute!

Post a Comment