Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kangaroo Zoo


JoAnn and I took the kids to a place called Kangaroo Zoo. It is a warehouse full of inflateables. Bronx reminded me of a pin ball in a machine. He went 3 1/2 hours straight running from one slide to the next. At one point he started to have a little red headed follower. Bronx would keep looking over his shoulder to see if she was still following him. Bronx also showed his tough side that day when 2 older boys butted in front of him. Bronx put his fists up to his mouth and stared down the boysand said, "Do you want a piece of me?" One of the little boys said that this little boy is funny. I also ran into Stacey Johnson one of my college teammates. She was there with her little boy. It was a fun place. We will definetly be coming back.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment