Saturday, September 18, 2010

1st Week of Preschool


We made it through the first week of preschool and not a tear in his eye. This week Bronx learned about the letter A. He brought an airplane for show and tell. Bronx made our family and wrote this book about him. This is what the book says:

The Story of Me
I am 3 years old. My birthday is April 27.
There are 4 people in my family and 0 pets. (He forgot that we have a dog).
These are the people in my family: Daddy, Mommy, Bentley, Bronx.
These are some things I like to do for fun: Go down the slide, go for walks.
My favorite food is apples.
My favorite animal is frogs.
My favorite book is all books.
You should get to know me. You will like me because they like to play on my swingset.

Jared and I laughed at what some of his responses were. He surprises us everyday with what he is learning and the things he picks up on. Life is too fast. It needs to slow down. Can't wait to see what he brings home for us next week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment