Friday, March 26, 2010

We Miss You PaPa Honey


Our Papa Honey was called home to our Heavenly Father yesterday. We are all very sad and in shock that it was his time to go. The things that I will remember most about Papa Honey is his love for the outdoors, softball, and his family. Our camping trips were the highlight of the year. The menu would always consist of all in one breakfast, BBQ Spare Ribs, and Peach Cobler. He would work soo hard to make the camping trip enjoyable for everyone. He was one of the biggest supporters I had when it came to softball. He taught me a lot. He loved all the kids. Anyone that was around him has heard his Donald Duck voice. There are many memories that I have and will miss. We love you and will miss you.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sorry to hear you lost your grandpa. Sounds like he was a wonderful man.

Romney's said...

Tiffany, I am so sorry to hear about Papa Honey! He was such an amazing man. He will be very missed. I hope that you and your family are doing OK during this hard time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Love ya!

Post a Comment