Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Halloween!!


Halloween was crazy this year. We try to visit a lot of family and have to start early. We went up to Mountain Green to visit Grandpa and Grandma Robins. Then we went to Uncle Garths house where they display tons of pumpkins out on their porch. It is soo cool to see them all lit up at night. It really is a must every Halloween. Then we headed down to visit my parents. Bronx didn't want anything to do with his costume. Jared had to put it on his head and scare Rawley so that Bronx would want to do that same thing. He finally put it on but it didn't stay for long. Bentley is my little MONKEY... I can't help but kiss those huge cheeks.

When I took Bronx trick-or-treating he kept whining saying "Gau, Gau" I had no clue what he was referring to. I kept saying lets go to the next house for more candy. He was sluggish and didn't seem to be having any fun. Well I finally figured out that he was trying to say GUM after a million times saying it. I gave him some gum out of his bag and he started running from house to house. Seemed he like trick-or-treating after all.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment