Thursday, February 9, 2012

First Real Snow Fall of 2012

We had gotten this new snow shovel at one of the Christmas parties that you just have to push and the snow rolls on itself, no lifting involved. So when it snowed where shoveling was needed I couldn't wait to try it out. The above picture isn't the snow shovel. It works great. I had no problem shoveling and I was 6 months pregnant at the time. I am thinking best Christmas gift ever!!
As you can tell from the picture Bronx was upset because he didn't get the shovel he wanted. So he had a little moment to himself.



Because I need to accomplish one good mom deed for the year, I thought I would get it done early and we made a snowman. He turned out pretty cute if I say so myself. Unfortunately our friend didn't stay long with the warm weather we had. Maybe he will return if the snow flies again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Troy and Amanda said...

LOVE LOVE the pic with the kids, Bronx, Bently and Rawley oh...I almost forgot the snowman. LOVE IT.

Post a Comment