Saturday, June 4, 2011

Peace and Quiet


I had a chance to go with Jared to one of his conferences. Never thought that Idaho would be the conference I would choose to go to. I mean he did go to my favorite place in the world the week before, to Atlanta. He even decided to rub in my face that they had time to attend two Braves games. I thought that he needed to make it up to me. I was quite surprised to find that this qauint little town was so serene and relaxing. They have the cutest little shops and really good places to eat. We ate at this pub where the waitress looked like Holly Hunter and I don't remember saying anything or making a face but she put her hand on my shoulder and said you are soo cute. HELLO!!! I am not in High School anymore. Is there a reason why short people are always considered cute and nothing else. If I was nothing but legs would people say I was cute, probably not. I am sure other choice words would be said. I always get that and the only thing I can think of correlating with the word "cute" is being "short". To all my shorties out there, you are all beautiful, pretty and whatever else you want to tell yourself. Even though I was confused by being called cute, I really needed a little break and was glad this opportunity came up to travel with Jared. I really enjoyed myself and am thinking about bringing the whole family to experince McCall, Idaho.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment