Monday, October 4, 2010

Bronx's First Fieldtrip



Bronx's first field trip was to Hamblin Dairy Farm. Not hard to find where Bronx is in the class picture. He only has a huge Yankee logo on his chest. The owner showed the kids how cows are milked and what they are fed. They even got to see all the baby calfs. Bronx got to feed the cows corn and also a carrot. He was a little nervous to get up close to the cows. Later I asked Bronx what cows produce for us to drink and he said milk. Then I asked where the cows milk comes out of anhis cousin McKay said "It's butt!" I was asking for that one the moment I said it. Too funny. What a fun day and who knew the farm is right across the street from our neighborhood. It's amazing what you'll find if you leave your home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Troy and Amanda said...

I totally spotted him in the first picture because of the shirt. I LOVE IT!!! So cute.

Post a Comment